Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Helen Thomas: Jews Control White House, Congress (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=3622)

Rim05 03-23-2011 06:36 PM

:D,:eek:

Bear Flag Republican 03-24-2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAPhil (Post 14971)
There he goes again, folks. It's always them damn JOOOOS!

You know, he's at least making an intelligent argument as to what he thinks is a major problem affecting America adversely.
You're just belittling an American Patriot with anti-intellectualism and strawman arguments.
I'd offer to put it in simple words you can understand as "mentioning the fact that a certain number of wealthy zionists control the media and lobby congress heavily with that money for israel's interests, not American interests, does not mean one blames all jews for those same actions" but seeing as you're the same lot who equates the minutemen with the KKK, I'm afraid you're too stupid to understand such an argument.
So how about this simple one: "he didn't mention jews, you did."
or how about an even better one:
If you like israel better than America, then f**K off home before we send you back.

LAPhil 03-24-2011 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican (Post 15023)
You know, he's at least making an intelligent argument as to what he thinks is a major problem affecting America adversely.
You're just belittling an American Patriot with anti-intellectualism and strawman arguments.
I'd offer to put it in simple words you can understand as "mentioning the fact that a certain number of wealthy zionists control the media and lobby congress heavily with that money for israel's interests, not American interests, does not mean one blames all jews for those same actions" but seeing as you're the same lot who equates the minutemen with the KKK, I'm afraid you're too stupid to understand such an argument.
If you like israel better than America, then f**K off home before we send you back.

You've got this all wrong. Don has a history of making blatantly anti-Semitic statements on this forum. He doesn't have to mention the Jews every time: it's quite obvious where he's coming from. And don't assume I equate anti-Semitism with being anti-Israel, because I assure you I know the difference. You're the one making the straw man argument when you say I'm the same lot who equates the minutemen with the KKK, and frankly I find you rather disgusting for saying that. I'm not the stupid one here, you are.

Ayatollahgondola 03-24-2011 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican (Post 15023)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAPhil (Post 15024)
You've got this all wrong. Don has a history of making blatantly anti-Semitic statements on this forum. He doesn't have to mention the Jews every time: it's quite obvious where he's coming from. And don't assume I equate anti-Semitism with being anti-Israel, because I assure you I know the difference. You're the one making the straw man argument when you say I'm the same lot who equates the minutemen with the KKK, and frankly I find you rather disgusting for saying that. I'm not the stupid one here, you are.

Everyone is a little bit right here. I doubt any of us are actually stupid. If we were, we'd be walking around with a smile on our face as our country and state goes to hell...er...illegals. But instead, we are angry, hostile, and aggravated. I'd like to blame the jews, but then there's that pesky Catholic church (genuflecting) who is always lobbying for amnesty. I'd like to blame the democrats, but then there's republicans like McCain and ...waht's that other illegal lovers' name..._________________. I'd like to blame the bilderbergs, but then there's the small contractors that I've followed to single family homes after they've hired 3 illegals at the day labor center here. Suffice it to say that there are many suspects to blame. What I won't do is blame any of you....even if you blame me because I'm a half bred hispanic. Illegal is in my blood you know :p
We're not always going to love or like each other; It's natural to be suspicious too. Try not to let it halt your work in the immigration law enforcement area, or protecting our sovereignty.

ilbegone 03-24-2011 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican

..."mentioning the fact that a certain number of wealthy zionists control the media and lobby congress heavily with that money for israel's interests, not American interests...

The solution to this "misunderstanding" is really simple - put forth names rather than broad labels.

By name, just exactly who controls the media and lobbies Congress for Israel's interest?

The statement =>"...a certain number of wealthy zionists..." <= doesn't mean shit. It's just a hollow suggestion. Might as well say "A certain number of xenophobic anti immigrant racists", it has the same obfuscated meaning.

Quote:

an American Patriot
I've gotten to where I loath the word "patriot" which has several interlocked meanings and propagandist manipulations:

Quote:

1) A "patriot" is someone who swallows every bit of crap shoveled his way by the "Patriot in chief".

2) A "patriot" is someone who hasn't been excommunicated or didn't leave when the shit got more than obviously deep.

3) A "patriot" is someone who doesn't think for himself and blindly follows someone else's agenda.

4) The more outlandish the agenda, the more "patriotic" the "patriot" is.

Don 03-30-2011 07:51 PM

The best evidence that she is right is the fact that within 72 hours after making these statements she was professionally destroyed.

A dumb goy like Mel Gibson who gets drunk and says unflattering things about God's chosen people is professionally destroyed. (What do Jews say about us when they get drunk?) By comparison, a nice Jewish boy like Roman Polanski drugs and rapes a 13 year old shiksa (i.e. Jewish slur for a gentile woman) and he is the toast of the town, i.e. Hebrewwood.

Ayatollahgondola 03-30-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 15185)
The best evidence that she is right is the fact that within 72 hours after making these statements she was professionally destroyed.

A dumb goy like Mel Gibson who gets drunk and says unflattering things about God's chosen people is professionally destroyed. (What do Jews say about us when they get drunk?) By comparison, a nice Jewish boy like Roman Polanski drugs and rapes a 13 year old shiksa (i.e. Jewish slur for a gentile woman) and he is the toast of the town, i.e. Hebrewwood.

As I remember: If Polanski was the toast of town, it was not in a US town. He was a fugitive for quite some time. Most people are very unhappy in exile, and quite restricted by passport. Changing planes in a country with a treaty, and you could be on your way back to trial. And do child molesters really give a damn about the religious persuasion of their victims? Maybe some do, but my exposure to them indicates that it isn't a consideration at all.
I think you have circumstantial evidence of your theories on jewish control, but you'd never get a conviction in a court of law, let alone the court of public opinion. I'd challenge you to do the hard work first. Get the videos of secret meetings, and show us copies of documents drawn up with ring imprints on bees wax seals. I'm not going to tell you that you're wrong; I really don't know. But I don't fall for innuendo unless you're a member of my secret society. ;)

Quote:

(What do Jews say about us when they get drunk?)
Who wants to hang out with drunks?

ilbegone 03-30-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 15185)

What you say doesn't mean shit either without some names; it's just a broad, suggestive generalization which says nothing definative.

I'll ask you the same to either put up or shut up:

By name, just exactly who controls the media and lobbies Congress for Israel's interest?

LAPhil 03-31-2011 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilbegone (Post 15187)
I'll ask you the same to either put up or shut up:

I can pretty much guarantee you he won't. He'd rather just keep taking the cheap unsubstantiated shots. You can't reason with someone who's irrational.

Jeanfromfillmore 03-31-2011 11:52 AM

If this tread continues to be abrasive, it doesn't matter who is being abrasive, I'll close it.

I know the written word is sometimes misunderstood because the emphases and what one is trying to stress isn't always relayed to the reader, and as a result people get angry.