Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   United States Federal government (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Final Straw??? (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=2519)

tim55 07-10-2010 11:00 AM

Final Straw???
 
Could this become the takedown of Holder, and the Obama Administration?

http://bigjournalism.com/bparks/2010...ainst-a-black/

If this is allowed to be swept under the rug, we deserve whatever becomes of the United States of America. This is so far over the line, and racism at it's core. If this issue is not investigated at it's fullest, and every single question answered, we as citizens are fools, who have spit on the graves of all those who founded this country, as well as those who fought and died to preserve it. If this is traced to Obama, and it is found that he knew of it, his impeachment and conviction MUST be implemented.

Jeanfromfillmore 07-10-2010 11:57 AM

I've posted a thread about this with a complete follow up everyday.

tim55 07-10-2010 12:29 PM

Ooops, this was just a new (too me) vid that actually told about plans to follow through. Most of the other stuff I saw just reported, but had no significant info on what was planned to be done about it. Feel free to delete, if you like.

Jeanfromfillmore 07-10-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim55 (Post 10722)
Ooops, this was just a new (too me) vid that actually told about plans to follow through. Most of the other stuff I saw just reported, but had no significant info on what was planned to be done about it. Feel free to delete, if you like.

No Tim, I don't want to delete it, it's a good video of the events that have take place. I just wanted to let anyone reading it know there's a thread with about four articles and about three videos already posted.

Don 07-10-2010 04:10 PM

An important story that is spreading like wildfire notwithstanding a blackout by the MSM. It shows the power of new, alternative media and increasing awareness that whites are second class citizens in their own country.

Ayatollahgondola 07-10-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 10726)
An important story that is spreading like wildfire notwithstanding a blackout by the MSM. It shows the power of new, alternative media and increasing awareness that whites are second class citizens in their own country.

I would look past the color/race thing here. Whites have no more claim to this country than anyone. Whites have also always been as much second class citizens as any other race when it comes to corrupt government. Corrupt people in power have very little allegiance to their own races. They are driven by their lust, greed, etc.

tim55 07-10-2010 09:29 PM

Can't really look past race on this, because of the hypocracy in evidence on this particular issue. If in fact Holder, or some other Obama appointee gave orders not to prosecute black on white civil rights violations, then we have another "one way" prosecution theory in effect. If that's the case, then does it not appear that a declared war is in effect?

Rim05 07-10-2010 09:50 PM

I am not following that Black Panther story because I simply cannot believe it. I can't watch videos right now because my speakers are not working (new computer). The G daughter can chase the wires down tomorrow.
Tonight I got a terrible picture of some Illegals with a sign and sent it out to some on my email list. I would not post it on the forum because it was pretty incendiary, good thing I did not because I started getting reports that it is a fraud. I let the person who sent it to me know and she said yes, her friend told her it is a fraud.
I don't know about all the Black Panther stuff that I am hearing lately so I am leaving it alone. A lot of damage can be caused if untrue stories get out as truth. We shall see.
Some of the things I am hearing from some of the candidates are unbelivable. I have just about stopped listening to any of them.

Ayatollahgondola 07-10-2010 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim55 (Post 10732)
Can't really look past race on this, because of the hypocracy in evidence on this particular issue. If in fact Holder, or some other Obama appointee gave orders not to prosecute black on white civil rights violations, then we have another "one way" prosecution theory in effect. If that's the case, then does it not appear that a declared war is in effect?

I'm not saying we should ignore it. But if the administration goes that direction it will be for specific purposes like the voter intimidation. The issue here should be that and not race, so we don't let them sidetrack the punishable violation. Once people get caught up in racial strife, it will just go on and on. Don't arrest the guy for being a racist; Arrest him for voter intimidation. That's the clear cut case as I see it.

Twoller 07-11-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 10734)
I'm not saying we should ignore it. But if the administration goes that direction it will be for specific purposes like the voter intimidation. The issue here should be that and not race, so we don't let them sidetrack the punishable violation. Once people get caught up in racial strife, it will just go on and on. Don't arrest the guy for being a racist; Arrest him for voter intimidation. That's the clear cut case as I see it.

That's it. The history of black liberation in the south was the struggle against Jim Crow laws and the struggle to make the polls available to black voters. Many black activists in the south realized very early that it wasn't just black voters who were having a hard time at the polls. The election process itself is constantly a target for all kinds of corruption. They won the polls back for everyone and won a lot of white respect too which yielded election victories for black nominees.

Race is definitely a straw dog here and corruption is the real issue.

It Came From Chicago. JFK also won Chicago with dead "voters".


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SaveOurState 2009 - 2016 All Rights Reserved