Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Elections, Politics, and Partisanship (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Nightingale Lowers Herself To Forum Use Again (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=2557)

Ayatollahgondola 07-18-2010 08:38 AM

Nightingale Lowers Herself To Forum Use Again
 
Well this should be interesting:

http://nightingaleforgovernorforums.com/forum.php

Nightingale use to tell me all the time that the forum was futile, the forum is full of a bunch of people that only wanted to post but not do anything, I'm never going to have a forum on my own websites, blah, blah, blah, but now she returns to the scene of the crime.
this time, you can't even view it without registering so she can collect your email and such. the rules are pretty strict, but as most remember, they are usually cast aside anyway.,
So if you really want to get aggravated again, register up and see what happens

PochoPatriot 07-21-2010 08:48 PM

No want, need, or desire to deal with the elementary school kids that will be inhabiting that forum.

DerailAmnesty.com 07-23-2010 03:23 PM

Actually, this makes sense. It's a logical thing for her to do as her future is approaching.

Chelene will lose the election in November. The run for office and all the mics, cameras and preening will be kaput. She will not, however, want to lose her spotlight/means of attention and band of hardcore sycophants. Her board will be morphed into part of whatever is next for her, whether it is another run for office (likely) or some other organizing venture that provides her a platform and lots of face time. The board will allow her to keep them informed of her doings/plans, and make whatever she intends to organize easier to accomplish.

Ayatollahgondola 07-24-2010 07:46 AM

Well, the more things change, the more they remain the same..

Nightingale is on the prowl in central California for fame and fortune. She is hitting the TEA party circuit for donations and support. They have a forum which I presented some inconvenient facts and a little personal opinion. Some real debate took place at first, but then within 24 hours insanity had once again prevailed, and anything not generally speaking well of Nightingale was removed. In other words, all of my posts;)
Of interest is someone claiming to be nightingale wrote:

Quote:

Yes, we have been endorsed by the real www.saveourstate.org which had over 5000 members
I'll link you to the forum here:

http://centralvalleyteaparty.ning.co...ale-appears-to

Unfortunately there are still many in the TEA party movement who are just as easily swayed by snake oil salesman within their own ranks as there are in the liberal factions that oppose them.

Twoller 07-24-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 10954)
Well, the more things change, the more they remain the same..

... They have a forum which I presented some inconvenient facts and a little personal opinion. Some real debate took place at first, but then within 24 hours insanity had once again prevailed, and anything not generally speaking well of Nightingale was removed. In other words, all of my posts;)

....

Could you give us an idea of what you posted? I'd be interested hearing some substantial criticism of Nightingale on the issues, for example.

As far as I know she is the only candidate for governer that supports 1070. Isn't that worth anything? I don't really care how she gets along with anyone, I'm not looking for a roommate.

Ayatollahgondola 07-24-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoller (Post 10957)
Could you give us an idea of what you posted? I'd be interested hearing some substantial criticism of Nightingale on the issues, for example.

Supporting SB1070 makes for good sideshow here in California because it carries almost no sway with the courts or the administration. Obama certainly wouldn't be influenced by Chelene supporting SB1070 even if she were governor.
I see pretty much all of Chelene's platform as a sideshow. If you got nuthin' else, you entertain 'em.

Hey! I am bankrupt, I owe my friends, I lie, I cheat, I have no credible management skills,...
But I support SB1070, lower taxes, and the second amendment. Hoooorah!

Twoller 07-24-2010 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoller (Post 10957)
Could you give us an idea of what you posted? I'd be interested hearing some substantial criticism of Nightingale on the issues, for example.

As far as I know she is the only candidate for governer that supports 1070. Isn't that worth anything? I don't really care how she gets along with anyone, I'm not looking for a roommate.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 10959)
Supporting SB1070 makes for good sideshow here in California because it carries almost no sway with the courts or the administration. Obama certainly wouldn't be influenced by Chelene supporting SB1070 even if she were governor.
I see pretty much all of Chelene's platform as a sideshow. If you got nuthin' else, you entertain 'em.

Hey! I am bankrupt, I owe my friends, I lie, I cheat, I have no credible management skills,...
But I support SB1070, lower taxes, and the second amendment. Hoooorah!

Who cares what Obama is influenced by? Is anyone really seriously waiting for the Obamination to be influenced by something other than rot?

I'd still like to hear something about Chelene on the issues. Are you saying that she doesn't really support 1070? All the other bad stuff I am hearing about her here doesn't appear to have anything to do with any kind of public issues.

It sounds like all the obvious limitations of her candidacy, which are her availability to regular folks like us, also are generating a lot of personal contempt. I can sympathize, but I'd still like to know where she is falling down on the issues, if at all.

Where does she stand on Proposition 19?

Ayatollahgondola 07-24-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoller (Post 10961)
Who cares what Obama is influenced by? Is anyone really seriously waiting for the Obamination to be influenced by something other than rot?

I'd still like to hear something about Chelene on the issues. Are you saying that she doesn't really support 1070? All the other bad stuff I am hearing about her here doesn't appear to have anything to do with any kind of public issues.

It sounds like all the obvious limitations of her candidacy, which are her availability to regular folks like us, also are generating a lot of personal contempt. I can sympathize, but I'd still like to know where she is falling down on the issues, if at all.

Where does she stand on Proposition 19?

I do care what Obama is influenced by. He's the president, the commander in chief, the appointer of supreme court justices, the signer of treaties, and the chief executive officer of all departments of state. I'd love to influence him. Whether that be a lawsuit, a revolt, blackmail, or whatever else I thought I could get away with

You're asking the wrong guy about chelena's stance on the issues. I've come to know her as a lying, dishonest, manipulative, megalomaniac. I don't take what people like that say to heart anymore. If they lie to me, or about me, or about people I know, why wouldn't they lie to thier constituents to get elected?

Twoller 07-24-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 10963)
I do care what Obama is influenced by. He's the president, the commander in chief, the appointer of supreme court justices, the signer of treaties, and the chief executive officer of all departments of state. I'd love to influence him. Whether that be a lawsuit, a revolt, blackmail, or whatever else I thought I could get away with

You're asking the wrong guy about chelena's stance on the issues. I've come to know her as a lying, dishonest, manipulative, megalomaniac. I don't take what people like that say to heart anymore. If they lie to me, or about me, or about people I know, why wouldn't they lie to thier constituents to get elected?

I know what you mean. There are some real scum out there in elected-land. I know. But the easier it is to point out the public part of their behavior, the easier it is to sell their poor character to the rest of us. Otherwise, why should we trust you any more than we should trust them?

I don't know the cases you are talking about. The only thing I or anyone else sees is other posters talking the same way and no instances spoken of there either. Even at the personal level, it seems that the rest of us aren't required to have a clue, we are just susposed to take cues from the rest of you who have more direct experience.

Chelene -- notice the easy use of the first name -- is the only California candidate, as far as I know supporting 1070. But the only thing you have to show skepticism for that support is personal experience and no instances to report. How many people tuning in here don't know you any more than they know Chelene?

Ayatollahgondola 07-24-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoller (Post 10964)
I know what you mean. There are some real scum out there in elected-land. I know. But the easier it is to point out the public part of their behavior, the easier it is to sell their poor character to the rest of us. Otherwise, why should we trust you any more than we should trust them?

I don't know the cases you are talking about. The only thing I or anyone else sees is other posters talking the same way and no instances spoken of there either. Even at the personal level, it seems that the rest of us aren't required to have a clue, we are just susposed to take cues from the rest of you who have more direct experience.

Chelene -- notice the easy use of the first name -- is the only California candidate, as far as I know supporting 1070. But the only thing you have to show skepticism for that support is personal experience and no instances to report. How many people tuning in here don't know you any more than they know Chelene?

No has to take my word for it. I've produced the hard evidence, and posted it for the world to see. But if people don't want to see it or believe it, it don't exist.
Not that people haven't seen through her already; I'm sure they have. That's why she hasn't seen a rush to her forum, or to her donations box.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SaveOurState 2009 - 2016 All Rights Reserved