Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   New Black Panther Party Gears up To Fight Tea Party (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=2181)

Don 05-27-2010 11:19 AM

New Black Panther Party Gears up To Fight Tea Party

Because of the rise of the Tea Party movement and large gun sales among whites, the Black Panther Party is gearing up to empower black people by preparing to murder white people....just like they did in Haiti. Look at what a great country Haiti turned out to be.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/05/prweb4040824.htm

Ayatollahgondola 05-27-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 9534)
Because of the rise of the Tea Party movement and large gun sales among whites, the Black Panther Party is gearing up to empower black people by preparing to murder white people....just like they did in Haiti. Look at what a great country Haiti turned out to be

First off, where are you getting your information that supports large gun sales among whites? I'm not aware of any credible statistic gathering organization that reviews the race of gun buyers.

Second, how do you come to the conclusion that Black Panthers are preparing to murder white people?

Don 05-27-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 9535)
First off, where are you getting your information that supports large gun sales among whites? I'm not aware of any credible statistic gathering organization that reviews the race of gun buyers.

Second, how do you come to the conclusion that Black Panthers are preparing to murder white people?

I was quoting their article. Like you, I don't know the race of gun buyers, but someone does because the federal form 4473 required with all individual gun purchases requires the purchaser to identify his/her race.

http://www.thundertek.net/documents/4473.pdf

Why do I conclude that the Black Panthers are preparing to murder white people? Well read their pronoucements. They're prepareing for "war" against the Tea Party and the white right. What do you call that, social justice?

This is what their spokesman Malik Zule Shabazz, Esq, says:

With the rise of the Tea Party, the white-right and other racist forces. With gun sales nationwide at an all time high amongst whites, with a mood that is more anti-Black than any time recent, it is imperative that we organize our forces, pool our resources and prepare for war!” Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz, Esq. Convention Convener and Party Chairman.

Ayatollahgondola 05-27-2010 12:27 PM

Ok, so it doesn't say they are setting out to murder whites, but prepare for war.
My take on this is that most of these folks are about as credible a threat as the fake indian Naui and his ilk are.
I'm certain they don't represent the bulk of Black America, and I'd hazard a guess that the majority of Black America doesn't want them representing their interests as a whole any more than whites want nzai or white nationalists types doing so for them.
It appears on its' face to be the effort of a delusional group of social misfits to roar like a lion with only a miniscule amount of support. The lot of names associated with this are really a bunch of losers usually only supported by handouts.

Ayatollahgondola 05-27-2010 12:29 PM

Oh, and nobody is supposed to get the federal forms for firearms registration, so I believe that claim to be completely contrived.

Don 05-27-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 9540)
Oh, and nobody is supposed to get the federal forms for firearms registration, so I believe that claim to be completely contrived.

Wrong. The form 4473 is completed for all retail firearms transactions and has been since 1969. Any gun store can show you one. They are not contrived.

Don 05-27-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 9539)
Ok, so it doesn't say they are setting out to murder whites, but prepare for war.
My take on this is that most of these folks are about as credible a threat as the fake indian Naui and his ilk are.
I'm certain they don't represent the bulk of Black America, and I'd hazard a guess that the majority of Black America doesn't want them representing their interests as a whole any more than whites want nzai or white nationalists types doing so for them.
It appears on its' face to be the effort of a delusional group of social misfits to roar like a lion with only a miniscule amount of support. The lot of names associated with this are really a bunch of losers usually only supported by handouts.

Making "war" against whites is not murder?

You may not think they're credible, but in the late 1960's there was a cult of black nationalists in San Francisco that murdered numerous white people. They were called the Zebra killings. The issue of whether or not the majority of Black America is represented by the Black Panther party is probably true, but irrelevant if you're the white person being killed. They may be delusional misfits, but who do you think make up the prison population? Normal, healthy well adjusted people?

Ayatollahgondola 05-27-2010 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 9543)
Wrong. The form 4473 is completed for all retail firearms transactions and has been since 1969. Any gun store can show you one. They are not contrived.

No, I meant that there was an all encompassing source extrapolating race data based on information collected from those forms.

Ayatollahgondola 05-27-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 9544)
Making "war" against whites is not murder?

Well, no, it wouldn't be that if it was a declaration of war, but then there'd have to also be somer formal documents drawn up and such...but these guys aren't credible as mention, so I guess it would boil down to the circumstances of the killings...which haven't occurred yet.

Quote:

You may not think they're credible, but in the late 1960's there was a cult of black nationalists in San Francisco that murdered numerous white people. They were called the Zebra killings. The issue of whether or not the majority of Black America is represented by the Black Panther party is probably true, but irrelevant if you're the white person being killed. They may be delusional misfits, but who do you think make up the prison population? Normal, healthy well adjusted people?
Lotta far reaching connections you got there Don. was there some evidence that the Zebra killings were connected to BP? And yes, it is irrelevent to the people getting killed what race or affiliation did the deed. I doubt they care if it perpetrator was black or white.
I'd hazard a guess that there are more delusional misfits in our midst than in our prisons. There are some normal healthy, well adjusted people in prison that still lost their cases and were sentences to prison. Quite frankly, I don't know what the bulk of them are going in, but it's a sure bet they ain't comin' out well adjusted

Rim05 05-27-2010 08:05 PM

Don, simply can not get away from bringing race to the forum at every chance. I wonder if he realizes that there are some very good people of every race, including the Black race. Everytime you hear him call someone a savage or primitive he means Black.
In about 2007 we had a good many Black members at the old SOS but they all vanished, I wonder why.