Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   The Media (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Anti-Lou Dobbs Groups Come To Sacramento (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=55)

Ayatollahgondola 10-22-2009 08:57 AM

Anti-Lou Dobbs Groups Come To Sacramento

This Farmer's Market is right across from City hall, and I've parked the billboard there many times in the past

Quote:

Noon-hour visitors to Cesar Chavez Plaza were able to view more than just a farmer's market Wednesday.

They also witnessed about 20 activists and members of the media in a press conference announcing the "Stop Lou Dobbs" campaign created by the national Latino community group, www.presente.org.
http://www.sacramentopress.com/headl..._Dobbs_protest

DerailAmnesty.com 10-25-2009 05:58 AM

There's a website I read mention of called www.bastadobbs.com . I took a look at it and the signatories are all the usual suspects. Essentially, a bunch of criminal sympathizers who want to silence opposition because they can't generate very good substantive arguments.

LAPhil 10-25-2009 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 319)
There's a website I read mention of called www.bastadobbs.com . I took a look at it and the signatories are all the usual suspects. Essentially, a bunch of criminal sympathizers who want to silence opposition because they can't generate very good substantive arguments.

I say it's time to say "Basta" to idiotic propaganda pieces like that video! Are these people aware that Lou Dobbs is married to a Latina? Yeah, he's really out to get the Latinos. Another thing is that if they bothered to watch one of his shows they would probably find only about 5% of it devoted to illegal immigration.

Eagle1 10-25-2009 11:23 AM

It isn't Just Lou Dobbs That They Want To Silence

It isn't Just Lou Dobbs That They Want To Silence...it's everyone that doesn't share their point of view. That of course includes us.

We are witnessing thuggery combined with victimhood as a means of silencing rational thinkers for the purpose of redefining our society for the benefit of the dysfunctional few that can't cut it in the civilized world.

Most of these pathetic reconquista types are world class knuckle draggers
playing Marxist commando. When they achieve their ends they will be so sorry but much to stupid to do anything intelligent.... but violence...yes violence suits them well as a way of addressing anything. If they can't deal with it intelligently they will try to destroy it. And that is what they are trying to do with our nation.
:mad:

DerailAmnesty.com 10-27-2009 05:47 PM

They may have a genuine chance of succeeding in their efforts to pry him out of CNN.

I read an article yesterday describing how CNN primetime programs, across the board, are getting slaughtered in the ratings. Even Larry King ("Mr. CNN") is placing 3rd in his timeslot. Dobbs, like many other CNN types, is coming in 4th on a regular basis.

Apparently, there's some talk that he might move over to Fox's perennially weak financial channel.

Jeanfromfillmore 10-27-2009 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 451)
They may have a genuine chance of succeeding in their efforts to pry him out of CNN.

I read an article yesterday describing how CNN primetime programs, across the board, are getting slaughtered in the ratings. Even Larry King ("Mr. CNN") is placing 3rd in his timeslot. Dobbs, like many other CNN types, is coming in 4th on a regular basis.

Apparently, there's some talk that he might move over to Fox's perennially weak financial channel.

Well the more I've watched CNN the less I want to watch CNN. With the exception of Dobbs there isn't much there worth listening to. Dobbs moving to Fox would certainly please me.