Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Welcome! (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Don't call it a comeback (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=511)

1inchgroup 12-03-2009 10:29 PM

Don't call it a comeback

Howdy fellers,

A little birdie told me I should stop by and say hello. So....hello!

Just to get this out in the open, I'm not going to discuss the recent events...I've told all parties involved I'm not taking sides. I like all (well...most) of you guys, so you're just going to have to accept that.

Keep the faith, anything you tell me will be kept in confidence...and won't be shared with your current rival, if applicable. As always, I'm here for the purpose at hand.

Hopefully, these divisions will heal and we'll all get back to doing what was initially intended. Thought about changing my username, but considering I'm more of a cheerleader these days than activist...I figured keeping the old one would be best.

Not sure how I feel about having one post though. :eek: (OH GOD, I'm a Junior Member?!?....the humanity...)

Looking forward to hearing from some people I haven't heard from in a while.

Dave

Jeanfromfillmore 12-03-2009 11:27 PM

Welcome 1inch, we don't care which side you're on as long as it's against La Raza and their gang of open border idiots. You will find this organization much more open than the old SOS, and as far as the confidence thing, we don't care what you tell others, we're not full of secrets and groupies here. Sit back and join the conversation. Glad to have you.

Rim05 12-04-2009 12:05 AM

Hi 1inch. I wondered if you would show up. I am glad you used your old name. I never met you in person but I do know who you are. It is good to see/hear from old friends.

usa today 12-04-2009 03:09 AM

There is only one enemy in my book

I won't say welcome back , because some of us never really left

Ayatollahgondola 12-04-2009 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1inchgroup (Post 2045)
Howdy fellers,

A little birdie told me I should stop by and say hello. So....hello!

Not sure how I feel about having one post though. :eek: (OH GOD, I'm a Junior Member?!?....the humanity...)

I think you should be able to change your title to whatever you want.

And good to read you again

Patriotic Army Mom 12-04-2009 07:53 AM

Happy to see your post. Welcome!

REWHBLCAIN 12-11-2009 09:48 AM

Howdy

Cruisingfool 12-11-2009 11:05 AM

Go to see you have found the place.

Eagle1 12-12-2009 09:25 AM

Hi Dave,
glad to see you have stopped by. The cure for one post is to post some more.
Like Jean said we don't care what side you are on as long as you are against illegal immigration.
Don't be a stranger.:)

LAPhil 12-12-2009 12:27 PM

Hiya, buddy! Good to have you on board. I'm still waiting for that beer you said you owed me. Still don't know what for, but I'll take it. :D