Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   White Nationalist Alert (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=2771)

DerailAmnesty.com 09-07-2010 05:49 PM

White Nationalist Alert

http://derailamnestydotcom.blogspot....ist-alert.html

Don 09-07-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 11903)

Thank God you're on the ball. What could be more threatening than white people showing up at a rally?

DerailAmnesty.com 09-07-2010 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 11905)
Thank God you're on the ball. What could be more threatening than white people showing up at a rally?

White supremacists showing up at our rallies, that would be more threatening.

Are you one of those folks who likes to play Orwellian games with definitions and labels? If I say illegal aliens are you going to insist upon calling them immigrants, too?

PochoPatriot 09-07-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 11905)

I was at the Simi Valley sanctuary church a couple of years ago when neo-Nazis showed up. I could not have been more proud of the old SOS as then, when Old Preach demanded that they leave the protest. Unfortunately, Naui used them to attempt to paint the entire protest as being a white power rally.

Don, if you are that supportive of this organization, don't you think that their board, and their events would better suit you? After all this board is multi-cultural and I would hope would not support any members or supporters of ANY white power group.

Ayatollahgondola 09-07-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PochoPatriot (Post 11908)
After all this board is multi-cultural and I would hope would not support any members or supporters of ANY white power group.

We are not multi-cultural here. One Culture; American. We may be multi-racial though.

Twoller 09-07-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 11910)
We are not multi-cultural here. One Culture; American. We may be multi-racial though.

Agreed. Although I am weak on the notion of our culture being "American". I think we need to be more specific than that.

Our culture is the culture of the United States Citizen. Our culture is the culture of citizenship.

It's true, there are a lot of word games going on. Increasingly I think the idea of being an "American" does not include anything like being a US citizen any more.

Not only is our culture the culture of US citizenship, but we advance the idea of national citizenship for other countries as well and respect their citizenship no matter what their race. Most peoples deserves a country they can call their own that respects the borders of others as well as their own. This is a respectable enough notion that people are willing to lie about their claims to nationalism, just as people lie about claims to citizenship.

Rim05 09-08-2010 05:38 AM

I was at the Simi Valley event and I am so proud of our OLD SOS that day. I am no expert on skin heads but that is what I thought when I saw them sweep in with their American flags. I went looking for OP but someone else found him before I did. They tried to agrue their case but had to leave or area.
Thank you Old Members.

ilbegone 09-08-2010 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PochoPatriot (Post 11908)
I was at the Simi Valley sanctuary church a couple of years ago when neo-Nazis showed up. I could not have been more proud of the old SOS as then, when Old Preach demanded that they leave the protest. Unfortunately, Naui used them to attempt to paint the entire protest as being a white power rally.

I keep saying it...

Brown supremacists need "evidence" of "white bigotry".

All it takes is just one of those nazi goofballs to show up and the media jumps on it when they would otherwise ignore the crowd. The issue of illegal migration morphs into that of racial hatred. Race obsessed "Latino activists" smear border control advocates and paint a picture of "the white man is out to get YOU!" to their target audience.

And politicians who might otherwise be sympathetic take a few more steps back.

Symbolism and words have meaning, whether or not the original intent of symbolism and words is taken out of context and twisted into a new meaning through propaganda.

Brown racists need white racists. It makes their "job" a lot easier when the object of their racial hatred hands them ammunition. Note that a lot of them make their living off of racial enmity. The worst thing that could happen to those hucksters' self interest if everyone liked everyone else.

So, if you don't object to white nationalists hanging around or like to spout out stuff like "cockroach invaders", you just may as well lay your hand on the table and severely beat on it with a hammer for all the good it's going to do you towards the goal of immigration law enforcement.

Just one wet dog makes the whole house stink.

Patriotic Army Mom 09-08-2010 07:29 AM

I've been to many rallies and it hasn't mattered if there was all kind of different skin colors. The media would focus on a couple of old white people to paint the picture of racism.

ilbegone 09-08-2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom (Post 11917)
I've been to many rallies and it hasn't mattered if there was all kind of different skin colors. The media would focus on a couple of old white people to paint the picture of racism.

Exactly. So why let brown shirt assholes with swastika armbands give the media something real to focus on rather than "journalists" making it up as they go along?