Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   The Media (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Get this SOB Fired (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=1101)

Ole Glory 02-12-2010 12:08 PM

Get this SOB Fired

Call the Signal 661-259-1234 and get this SOB FIRED!

Runner to speak at ‘tea party’

The Republican senator will be highest-ranking politician at the rally organized by a Fillmore group

By Jonathan Randles
Signal Staff Writer
jrandles@the-signal.com
661-259-1234 x519
Posted: Feb. 11, 2010 9:43 p.m.
POSTED Feb. 12, 2010 4:55 a.m.

State Sen.George Runner will be speaking at a “tea party” rally in Valencia at the end of February.

Save Our State, the same group that helped put together a rally against amnesty for illegal immigrants in Santa Clarita last month, will be holding another rally at the corner of Magic Mountain Parkway and Valencia Boulevard on Feb. 27.

According to a press release, the rally will focus on the victims of illegal immigration and controlling taxes.

The rally’s organizer, who calls herself “Jean from Fillmore” and refuses to give her last name, could not be reached for comment Thursday afternoon.

At the group’s last rally, Santa Clarita City Councilman Bob Kellar delivered an inflammatory speech against illegal immigration.

Kellar rhetorically called himself a “proud racist,” drawing national media attention — though he and others who know him have since said he is not a racist.

Runner’s spokeswoman, Jana Faastad, said she didn’t know if Runner would talk about illegal immigration at the rally.

“(Runner) will be talking about job creation and how to get Californians back to work,” Faastad said.

City Council candidate David Gauny said he will be speaking at the event but has not prepared a speech yet.

“It’s going to be a surprise,” Gauny said.

Family members of David March, who was shot and killed by an illegal immigrant in 2002, are also expected to speak at the event, according to the release.

Kellar said earlier this week he will attend the rally but does not plan on speaking.

This little Bias SOB has got to go!

Ole Glory 02-12-2010 01:11 PM

I called the Signal and left a voice message for Lillian Littlejohn, Editor.

I stated that her staff writer, Jonathan Randles, is inaccurate, misleading and bias with his information. I quoted from the article, "Santa Clarita City Councilman Bob Kellar delivered an inflammatory speech against illegal immigration." I also said, it is not a "Tea Party", it is a Save Our State, "Take Back America Rally". Also stated, I'm disgusted.

Please call Ms. Littlejohn and tell her what you think of J. Randles.

661-259-1234

Thank you.

Patriotic Army Mom 02-12-2010 04:39 PM

I called and will call back on Monday. These reporters shouldn't report if it's going to be totally make up lies.

Ole Glory 02-13-2010 07:56 AM

Thank you, PAM, and all others that telephoned and complained.

I think it is working.

Lets keep on this little turd and get him flushed.

The Signal, Lillian Littlejohn, editor, 661-259-1234

Patriotic Army Mom 02-13-2010 08:17 AM

Yes, they will get another call.

Ole Glory 02-14-2010 09:30 AM

The Signal, news page, half way down, Pole, please take it.

What effect do Minuteman immigration rallies have on the community?

They help solve the illegal immigration problem

They distract from the issues

They foster racism

"What effect do Minuteman immigration rallies have on the community?"

They help solve the illegal immigration problem---------------------28 votes

They distract from the issues-------------------------------------11 votes

They foster racism -----------------------------------------------17 votes

Jeanfromfillmore 02-14-2010 12:44 PM

The leftest are really chiming in on this poll. You notice they keep stating that the rallies are Minuteman rallies. What a real piece of crap that paper is. Everyone get over there and vote in that poll.