Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Immigration (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Obama Administration Releases Illegals As Punishment For Sequestration (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=7637)

Ayatollahgondola 02-25-2013 08:03 PM

Obama Administration Releases Illegals As Punishment For Sequestration

If you haven't heard, Janet Napolitano the DHS director is releasing detained illegals as a percursor to the seemingly inevitable sequestration fiasco. She hasn't or won't say how many illegals are being released, but immigration rights groups are saying large numbers have been released. Napolitano hasn't said whether they are giving them some type of reprieve, but only that they are not dropping the cases unless a judge commands it.

Sequestration threats seem only to affect the middle class, and don't appear to be aimed at cuts in aid to illegals, the obamacare bureaucracy, or the first lady's travel plans. As is the usual case for democrats, they threaten the taxpayer with dire cuts to their safety programs, senior health, and schools.

I don't know about you, but I've about had it with these manipulative, scheming, bastards. Why they don't just deport these illegals in the first place, and let them fight their cases from their home countries is waaay beyond belief. It seems obama cannot find enough reason, fast enough to get these illegals back on our streets. And the crumb has the audacity to want us all disarmed as he releases foreign criminals into our communities?

This president is a conniving piece of trash. I hope he burns in hell when he dies

Patriotic Army Mom 02-26-2013 09:03 AM

It's a joke! But, I'm not laughing. :mad:

ilbegone 02-26-2013 07:35 PM

It's all political theater.

And you're right, Obama is a lying, conniving bastard.

Jeanfromfillmore 02-27-2013 09:56 AM

The sequestrations haven't even happened yet, so how could it even be an issue? What a bunch of crap and the public hasn't done one thing to complain. I'm wondering if Biden would actually be worse, I'm begining to believe he might be better. Where's a Booth when you need one!!!

wetibbe 02-28-2013 05:20 AM

Yes. Yes !

Amen to all of that brothers and sisters.

Greg in LA 02-28-2013 08:29 PM

DHS releasing illegal alien prisoners.

It's definitely an impeachable offense in my book.

Unfortunately, under Bush there were probably no immigration arrest to begin with, ever.

I would be a lot more upset if it wasn't for this fact and that we've been through this before with a Republican administration.

Rim05 03-01-2013 06:01 AM

As I read the forum , I just have to laugh. Don't all of you realize how many deserve to burn in hell after they are dead? Don't you realize that most of them are Bastards? There are so many, if I start to name some, I will just start you with two, Lindsey Graham and John McCain. ROFL.
Seems to me that most people just read Fox News Dribble. Now that brings to mind Sean Hannity. I do try to listen/watch a varity of liars. :eek:

Ayatollahgondola 03-01-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rim05 (Post 22820)
As I read the forum , I just have to laugh. Don't all of you realize how many deserve to burn in hell after they are dead? Don't you realize that most of them are Bastards? There are so many, if I start to name some, I will just start you with two, Lindsey Graham and John McCain. ROFL.
Seems to me that most people just read Fox News Dribble. Now that brings to mind Sean Hannity. I do try to listen/watch a varity of liars. :eek:

None of the people you mentioned had anything to do with the decision to release illegals from the detention centers. I address the ones you mentioned in other threads. In this case, Obama has been using his power in a very, unamerican, unprofessional, and unconscienable manner, and all for a very ignoble purpose.

ilbegone 03-01-2013 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rim05 (Post 22820)

Fox news is just as much a distributor of propaganda as MSNBC and CNN are in the other direction. I don't care to watch any of them, including local "news" which is generally a load of distorted crap and vapid entertainment masquerading as journalism. I haven't perused any of it since the election was over.

I believe that a lot of politicians start out sincere and idealistic, but become corrupted by the system. The majority of them are evil in my book, and they all have their price.

What we have left is to hold the nose and attempt to choose the least of evils, it is very much a dilemma.

I estimate Obama to be the most dangerous man to our country to ever be elected president. How he got elected the first time around is similar to how Schartzenegger became governor of California - a repudiation of his predecessor and public disgust with politics in general.

How did Obama get re-elected? The answer is in a founding father quote to the effect that when the people discover they can vote themselves money, the nation is doomed. Obama was largely re-elected for freebies.

Laugh all you want, but Obama is a far more dangerous lame duck bastard to us than are bastards McCain and Graham.

Jeanfromfillmore 03-01-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilbegone (Post 22822)
Fox news is just as much a distributor of propaganda as MSNBC and CNN are in the other direction. I don't care to watch any of them, including local "news" which is generally a load of distorted crap and vapid entertainment masquerading as journalism. I haven't perused any of it since the election was over.

I believe that a lot of politicians start out sincere and idealistic, but become corrupted by the system. The majority of them are evil in my book, and they all have their price.

What we have left is to hold the nose and attempt to choose the least of evils, it is very much a dilemma.

I estimate Obama to be the most dangerous man to our country to ever be elected president. How he got elected the first time around is similar to how Schartzenegger became governor of California - a repudiation of his predecessor and public disgust with politics in general.

How did Obama get re-elected? The answer is in a founding father quote to the effect that when the people discover they can vote themselves money, the nation is doomed. Obama was largely re-elected for freebies.

Laugh all you want, but Obama is a far more dangerous lame duck bastard to us than are bastards McCain and Graham.

100% correct!!!! I am amazed how anyone could defend Obama at this point. Using the excuse that a person is ill informed because they watch Fox News is getting old. It isn't Fox News that has been caught editing news clips to put their spin on what propaganda they want out there. Remember Benghazi, if it hadn't been for Fox News no one would have had a clue as to what Obama and the liars did. Remember it was a video lie. And then there was the editing where no one knew the guy was asked what race the kid was, just to make him look like a racist. And those were just the recent crap MSNBC and others have done. Ya, how can those defending this and Obama really do it with a straight face of even pretend they are so well informed. What a joke.