Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Welcome! (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Howdy! (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=1)

JB_Parrothead 11-15-2009 04:48 PM

Hello!!

Hadn't been to SOS in quite awhile..and lo and behold, I went there to see what's up and it's closed down. Then I found Fight Back in Sac, registered there, read some of the threads and then found this place...whew...I'm tired! LOL! What happened? I stay off the computer for awhile and the whole world changes places! LOL!

Happy to see so many familiar names. So, is this going to be THEE PLACE for awhile or if I let a couple of weeks pass without logging on, will you guys have flown the coop again?

jinx 11-15-2009 04:51 PM

Hi JB. Welcome home.

JB_Parrothead 11-15-2009 04:52 PM

Thanx Jinx!

Ayatollahgondola 11-15-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB_Parrothead (Post 1064)
Hadn't been to SOS in quite awhile..and lo and behold, I went there to see what's up and it's closed down. Then I found Fight Back in Sac, registered there, read some of the threads and then found this place...whew...I'm tired! LOL! What happened? I stay off the computer for awhile and the whole world changes places! LOL!

Happy to see so many familiar names. So, is this going to be THEE PLACE for awhile or if I let a couple of weeks pass without logging on, will you guys have flown the coop again?

I'd set in for the long haul here JB, and it's good to read you again.

JB_Parrothead 11-15-2009 07:45 PM

Thanks AG!

Rim05 11-19-2009 08:01 AM

Welcome Borderwatch. Good to have you here.

Palin2012 11-26-2009 10:41 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Boy, things have sure changed around here.

I do not like the direction that our country is going, but I am still PROUD to be an American. And I still do have hope for the future of our NATION.

Jeanfromfillmore 11-26-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palin2012 (Post 1737)

I do not like the direction that our country is going, but I am still PROUD to be an American. And I still do have hope for the future of our NATION.

Welcome, we've got allot of work ahead of us.

Ayatollahgondola 11-29-2009 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palin2012 (Post 1737)

You don't say:)

Welcome back;)

Palin2012 11-29-2009 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 1859)
You don't say:)

Welcome back;)

LOL!

I had a bet with myself who would figure that out first. It was between you, OG, and USA today.